My ambition

 the ambition within myself, namely the first beginning I want to be the most successful and famous entrepreneur and hopefully my dream will be achieved then I want to work also in a well-known city, namely Liverpool. First, why do I want to work in Liverpool, because there is the nicest city, friendliest and also I want to live there because my favorite club team is Liverpool FC.My goal is to live in a city called Liverpool, which is the name of a British city located in the west according to England. Liverpool is a British metropolis which is known as a trading center and the establishment of famous British universities. why do i want to stay there because there is a football team with the name of the city itself. and what i dream is i want to be part of liverpool and play with steven gerrard the legend of liverpool who can win the european leagues that's all my dream thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

School Rules narrative

HOLIDAY